Sunday 2 June 2013

Communicative Skills for Portfolio






1.    What part of the 2103 course did you like best? Liked least?

The part of how we learned to write reports and summarize articles, because this will improve our writing skills.


2.    What skills did you improve through this course?

I improved my writing skills and how to abstract articles and summarize them.


3.    How do you imagine using these skills in the future?

     It will be useful in my job and will help me in my formal letters.

 
4.    What are your biggest challenges in written communication?

   The biggest challenge was how to finish summarizing and writing the report within the given deadline.

 

5.    What can you do to improve or fix these weaknesses?

  I have to keep using and practicing the skills I gained even after finding this course.




  6.    What are your final recommendations for future 2103 sections?

     I think conducting group discussion in order to discuss the work done will be useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment